Position: Refrigeration Case Cleaning Team Leader - (Permanent Night Shifts)Location: Manchester RegionSalary: £25,6953 plus pool vehicle, pension, private medical and 26.5 days holiday (including bank holidays).Hours of work - Night Shift 4 nights per week (Sunday to Thursday) - 45 hours per week Sun 5.00 pm - 5.30 am, Mon 8.00 pm - 7.30 am, Tues 8.00 pm - 7.30 am, Wed 8.00 pm - 7.30 am
Our client City Facilities Management are committed to the perfect partnership with ASDA and their mission is to provide them with the cleanest and best maintained stores exceeding their expectations, every day.Overview
We are currently looking for a Refrigeration Case Cleaning Team Leader to join our friendly team at Asda maintaining a high standard of cleaning throughout the store by operating machinery and completing general cleaning duties.
The role will involve going to ASDA stores with a Case Cleaning Technician and you will be removing all items from the Refrigeration units, doing cleaning and basic maintenance of the Refrigeration units and them putting all the items back into the Refrigeration units.
We are looking for those who have:
- The role will cover a specific region but may be required to travel to other areas and you will work in pairs with a Technician
- This role will be hands on with responsibility for providing regular updates to Supervisors and Store Management on progress of activities and addressing any escalations
- This role will lead on co ordination and distribution of tasks to the Technician whilst in store
- Whilst the role will cover ASDA stores in the Manchester region, our client needs the Team Leader to be based in the Manchester area as the Technician they will be overseeing lives in Manchester and the Team Leader and Technician work together and share a van.
What we can offer you as part of our team:
- A positive approach, able to work in a dynamic business environment, but above all be committed to the delivery of outstanding customer service
- Experience of cleaning / basic maintenance in one of the following areas:
- Large supermarket retail environment
- Food processing
- Industrial cleaning environment
- The ability to lead a team who actively participate in delivering outstanding customer service. You will be professional, pleasant, friendly, flexible, courteous, and helpful at all times whilst carrying
- Are able to adapt changing demands from hands on activity to completing paperwork and other administrative tasks
- The ability to work independently as well as within a team
- A full Driving Licence - would be the primary driver for the vehicle. Driving duties may be shared with the technician
- A degree of flexibility with the ability to travel and stay away overnight. Accommodation would be provided typically in Premier Travel Inn Hotels on a single board basis
About our client:
- Fantastic benefits package including Pension scheme, discounts on popular retailers and restaurants across the UK and a generous death in service benefit
- Childcare Vouchers and Cycle to Work scheme
- The opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced environment
- Holidays - there are fixed periods of holidays during Christmas and Easter - Christmas - 8 days (2 Weeks) days fixed, immediately preceding New Year, Easter - 4 days (1 Week) fixed, week ending Good Friday
- City Facilities Management (UK) Ltd is one of the UK's fastest growing independent businesses.
- They have more than 25 years of successful facilities management and building maintenance delivery across retail, residential and commercial markets.
- They are committed to the perfect partnership with Asda and their mission is to provide them with the best maintained stores exceeding their expectations, every day.
- This one stop solution includes the delivery of a refrigeration service and maintenance programme
City FM are an Equal Opportunities employer and encourage applications from all members of the community. They are committed to the Disability Confident Initiative and offer a guaranteed interview to any applicant who considers themselves to be disabled and who meets the requirements for the post.
Candidate must have a full and valid driving licence and be prepared to work permanent night shifts.
There will also be occasional overnight stays, 1-2 times a month on average.
If you feel these qualities describe you, then we would like to hear from you.
Please apply by submitting your CV and completing a short online application in the strictest confidence to Yvette Harding
at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED