RM Recruit are working with a fantastic charity in Wolverhampton who are on the lookout for an Interim Finance Business Partner / Finance Manager for circa four months. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a forward thinking organisation where you will have ownership of producing management accounts, commentary to Board and stakeholders and managing a small team of two staff members.
Main duties include:
- Producing monthly management accounts together with commentary
- Working to update processes and procedures including system development
- Business partnering with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring positive relationships are maintained across multiple teams
- Bridging the gap between Finance and the wider teams
- Liaison with budget holders
- Updating processes and procedures
- Being proactive and a good user of financial systems
- Managing a small team of staff members
- Analysing key finance information and reporting the same to board.
As the ideal candidate, you will be available immediately / short notice with an immediate start afforded to the selected candidate. Ideally, you will possess experience in the Charity or wider Third Sector, however, candidates from outside of the sector who possess strong Business Partnering skills are also encouraged to apply.
You will be proactive by nature and candidates who are Part Qualified / Qualified / QBE will all be considered and encouraged to apply. If you are on the lookout for a fresh challenge where you will be key in decision making and adding value to a fantastic organisation, we encourage you to apply.