Hybrid - Slough (6 months)A fantastic opportunity is available for a highly motivated, enthusiastic, flexible and pro-active SAP / Procurement Analyst to undertake a range of analytical and administration duties primarily for the Global Purchasing Director based in Slough.
Primarily, as a team member of the procurement department, the Procurement Analyst supports the procurement team and is responsible for the integrity and maintenance of procurement data.Responsibilities:
Required Skills and experience:
- Prices: Change prices in SAP as per price change forms, running reports to check if price catalogue matches the price list on SAP; price queries resolution. Ensure the maintenance of the price list from Buyers
- Vendors: New vendor set up/change in MDG. Maintenance of the vendor database (address, bank details, payment terms.)
- Invoices: Provide support with resolving invoice queries, creating ZPAM for price difference, contacting suppliers to obtain credit notes
- New item set up / data changes: Procurement data set up for new items (Price catalogue management, contracts set up)
- Report / tracker: issue report and tracker for data management (blocked invoices, ZPAM report)
- Continuous Improvement: leverage operational knowledge to recommend on opportunities for continuous improvement of the P2P process and lead their implementation
- Expert in Excel and SAP, fast learner of IT systems
- Commercial experience, preferably within FMCG industry
- Action-orientated, with a focused and pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal and time management skills.
- Must enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.