MLC Partners are pleased to be working with one of the leading homeless charities in the UK to recruit an Interim Financial Accountant following a recent restructure of the finance team. The role reports into the Financial Controller and joins at a busy time, following the year end.
Main responsibilities include:
- Lead the production of the annual financial statements for the main business and its subsidiaries.
- Manage a team of 3, providing regular one to ones and developing the team to meet the future needs of finance.
- Oversee and carry out audits of vulnerable customers money and ensure regulatory returns are completed as necessary.
The successful candidate:
- Possess excellent technical financial accounting skills, including VAT and other tax returns, liaising with external auditors and leading internal audits.
- Have a desire to move into a management role, ideally with some experience of supporting other team members, even if not in a formal line management setting.
- Bring a diverse knowledge of processes and procedures and be able to utilise this in driving improvements in the organisation.
For more information, please contact Jamie Elliott at MLC Partners.