SENIOR LEGAL AND BUSINESS AFFAIRS DIRECTORSCRIPTED AND NON-SCRIPTED PRODUCTION LAWYERINTERNATIONAL MEDIA BRANDLONDON/HYBRID
Our client is a global producer and distributor of some of the most popular and iconic consumer brands and services.
We wish to recruit an experienced scripted/non-scripted production lawyer to join their Business and Legal Affairs (BLA) team in a managerial role with leadership responsibilities. The focus will be on international productions, scripted acquisitions and content creation (including funding and talent management).
This is a key role within the team, and you will manage a high performing BLA team.
- Successfully building strong personal and professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders and contributing to the evolution and growth of the business
- Leading and managing the negotiation of agreements ensuring the values of the company are upheld
- Facilitating the drafting of agreements that support the delivery of productions, within budget and in the best interests of the client
- Reviewing and updating company precedents when necessary
- Dealing with distributors, delivering deal terms etc.
You will have demonstrable leadership skills and experience within scripted production, commissioning and finance.
Our client can consider candidates from in-house or private practice, provided that there is a solid understanding of scripted and non-scripted productions both in the UK and internationally.
As an experienced professional, you will be part of this exciting business and part of a team delivering first class business and legal affairs services.