We are a leading international healthcare business of inter-connected people and brands with a global range of products delivering outstanding value. From its origins in the UK 20 years ago, Alliance has grown to become a significant international healthcare group.
We employ over 200 people, located in ten offices around the globe. Our international presence is further enhanced by an extensive network of distributors enabling us to serve customers in more than 100 countries worldwide. We have a successful business with a strong collaborative culture and we recognise that our relevance and value is in how we work together. Our UK business has been recognised as a Great Place To Work® two years consecutively.
We are now recruiting for a Clinical R&D Manager to join our alliance of people, brands and partners working together, as one team, to achieve more for patients, healthcare providers, business partners and investors.
As our new Clinical R&D Manager you will manage clinical R&D activities and external partnerships in order to accelerate growth by the creation of clinically valuable new products delivered through high quality development projects delivered in a timely, cost-efficient and compliant manner.
You will have/be:
· A minimum of a graduate level qualification in life science subject, medicine or pharmacy (a further degree, MSc or PhD, in relevant subject with a focus on research methods is desirable)
· Extensive' experience in medical, scientific and/or R&D roles within the pharmaceutical industry (preferably with experience in the consumer healthcare/OTC sector)
· Substantial experience of building and maintaining strong collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders
· A clear communicator (both verbal and written)
· Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
· Ability to multitask and keep to deadlines
· Ability to propose solutions and offer ideas to innovation and research "problems"
· An inquisitive and strategic mindset with an appreciation of the commercial/innovation needs of the business and the "bigger picture"
Your role as Clinical R&D Manager will involve leading and managing clinical R&D projects, delivering projects on time, within budget and in compliance with all applicable quality/regulatory standards. You will have the opportunity to identify, cultivate, and maintain partnerships with external/internal experts, Key opinion Leaders (KOLs) and academic / development partners working in fields of interest for the company, to facilitate discovery and co-development opportunities.
In order to be successful in your role as Clinical R&D Manager you will: maintain a high level of scientific knowledge to ensure credible discussion with external partners, continually assess the impact of changes in the external environment (including market/clinical insights and competitor intelligence) to help shape commercial strategy and actively participate in cross functional meetings such as global brand teams.
If you want the opportunity to join a progressive, people centred, global organisation where real values are at the heart of everything we do then submit your CV via the application button. In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, a superb office environment and fantastic team to work with.
Genuine candidates only, NO AGENCIES please. We will be processing all applications as quickly as possible, If you have not received a response by the 8th of July you have not been progressed to the first stage of interviews. Unfortunately, due to high response rates we are unable to respond directly to each candidate, however, we would like thank you for your interest in working with Alliance.