*Sports Leader/Activator - Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk*7
*at Bedfield Primary School in the Mid Suffolk District*
*1 hour per week on Thursdays 3.30 - 4.30pm to lead an after school sports club for basketball, handball and dodgeball *
*£20.00 per hour (includes allowance for travel costs and time). Temporary contract for 20 weeks starting in Sept*
Everyone Active is currently seeking an ambitious and self-motivated Individual to take on this role who is ready to embrace our brand mission of 30 minutes of activity 5 times a week
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about actively working within local schools to engage children in activity that will improve their health and wellbeing.
*We need a Sports Leader/Activator who will have...*
* A level 2 coaching qualification in any sport
* A level 2 sports leader's qualification.
* Experience of leading/coaching primary school aged children.
* An Emergency First Aid qualification, although training could be provided
* The ability to provide the highest levels of customer service and safety.
* The ability to over-achieve KPI's and targets set
* A full driving licence and access to a car
*What can we do for you?*
Along with a competitive salary and opportunities for development, you'll also get to enjoy working in a vibrant, exciting and friendly environment. Furthermore, as an added bonus, you and a partner/children will also get to enjoy free membership to our 200 plus centres nationwide.
*Closing date: 5th July 2022*