One of my clients, a reputable Bank, is embarking on a large-scale Open Banking programme and need to hire a Lead Business Analyst to help shape new digital journeys and processes. You will play a key role, initially, in a large migration initiative and must have a strong background in analysis focussed on Open Banking and customer journeys, as well as ideally some regulatory experience in the space.
You will be expected to:
- Spearhead user experience and process design, writing user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Write detailed business requirements and work with IT BAs and developers to bring these requirements to life.
- Contribute to a heavily Agile-oriented environment.
- Work with stakeholders and help influence in recommending forward-thinking solutions to help the programme.
To be right for this role, you must have a background in the following:
- Working in a Digital Banking (ideally open banking/mobile) environment where you have led the digital user experience process.
- Lots of experience as a Digital BA in an Agile delivery environment (within Digital Banking).
- A proven track record in writing user stories and detailed business requirements.
- Strong process design experience, ideally in a digital migration programme.
- Proven knowledge of regulatory initiatives in the open banking space is massively preferred.
Please note that this is a PAYE contract working through an Umbrella company (rate advertised is the Umbrella rate). You will be expected to be in their London location one day a week (either a Tuesday or Wednesday).