Care Home Manager (Residential)
Salary: £48,000 PA
Location: Hexham, Northumberland
Contracted Hours: 40
Shift Pattern: Days
Covid vaccinations: If offered employment, you must produce evidence that you have either commenced or completed the vaccination programme. If not, you must agree to have both vaccinations before your start date. All staff need to be fully vaccinated by Thursday 11th November 2021 or prove medical exemption.
In your role as a Care Home Manager, you'll value kindness above all. It touches upon every aspect of our client's Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Specialist care homes. Every single person who works here understands that our residents are people just like them with their own stories to tell. By joining our client as a Care Home Manager, you'll have a wonderful opportunity to give something back to those people.
Taking responsibility for the well-being of our Residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met. Leading, motivating and mentoring your team and delivering guidance and training to ensure the safe, smooth and efficient running of the care home. Carrying out assessments, developing, implementing and evaluating individualised care plans for each of our Residents. Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation. Generally promoting our Residents' independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement.
Desirable Skills and Necessary Qualifications:
* Proven management experience in a similar position.
* Established leadership skills to manage large teams.
* Effective multi-tasking and prioritisation
* Knowledge of CQC and local authority requirements
* Possess good judgement, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Understand care planning processes and have experience in writing care plans.
* Good working knowledge of IT systems.
* Knowledge and/or experience regulatory framework.
* The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
Should you be interested in the position above or would like further information, please contact Optima Plus Recruitment.
Optima Nursing & Care Services Ltd is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Optima, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM. Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties without your consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent for your details to be held on our database at any time