Engineering Manager - React, Node, TypeScriptRate - £750 per dayLength: 6 Months initallyOutside IR35 Location: UK Remote
My client are a leading cutting edge software company who are scaling at an impressive rate. They are leaders within their field and operate across the UK. They are looking to hire an Engineering Manager with extensive React, TypeScript and Node experience to join the team.The Engineering Manager will responsible for leading a team of highly skilled engineers to deliver on new products and improvements to existing products. The group of Developers adhere to an agile methodology, you will have the experience to ensure the best out of the team.If you are currently an experienced Engineering Manager who follows best-practice coding and able to clearly articulate best practices to external third parties I'd like to hear from you.Tech Stack: React, NodeJS, TypeScript | Cloud: Google Cloud Platform (GCP)Skills required for a Development Manager:
- Leading / Growing / Mentoring team of developers & SRE's
- Agile Development planning
- Drive process and development innovation
- Deliver Product Roadmap with high levels of quality and timely deliveries
- Accountable for people management decisions including setting objectives, performance management, and ensuring effective communication across the wider teams and business.
Apply now for immediate consideration regarding this excellent opportunityUnderstanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.