Project ManagerJob Type-
Full time, PermanentSalary:
£30,000 - £40,000Location:
Autograph Recruitment are working with an internationally recognised automotive manufacturing company looking for a Project Manager in the Basildon area. The purpose of this role is to deliver projects to deadline within margin. The successful candidate will coordinate the manufacturing team and define the objectives, overseeing customer satisfaction to ensure repeat business and new opportunities can be gained.Responsibilities:
- Manage automotive manufacturing projects from beginning to end.
- Develop project plans and documentation.
- Estimating the resources and people required for each project.
- Manage project expectations.
- Planning and scheduling project timelines.
- Supervising project team members and suppliers.
- It is essential that the successful candidate have experience in an automotive manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of automotive OEM and tier 1 manufacturing.
- Understanding of injection moulding.
- Ability to read 2D engineering drawings.
- Use of Advanced Product Quality Planning.
- Must posses a clean driving license.
If this sounds like a great opportunity and you can demonstrate a proven track record in initiating and delivering the above, with solid results, then please click Apply to upload your CV for consideration.
For more information, please contact Jack on or email on .
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new opportunity with Construction, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Autograph Specialist Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.