Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently partnering with a market leading manufacturing business in Northampton, in search of an Interim Group Accountant. We are looking for a technically-minded Accountant to join the business to support across a variety of functions on a 3 - 6 month contract.Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the preparation of month end accounts, producing the board pack.
- Accruals and prepayments.
- Group consolidations.
- Bank and general ledger reconciliations for all company bank accounts.
- Financial modelling on Excel.
- Cash flow forecast.
- Support the external auditors in the review and completion of the statutory accounts.
- Preparation of the annual financial statements and as well preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Provide financial information to senior management.
What's On Offer?
- Fully qualified Accountant.
- You will be hands on and happy to get involved in the detail, ideally with SME experience.
- Strong technical finance background.
- Available immediately or on very short notice.
- £300 - £350 per day.
- Opportunity to work with a market-leading brand.
- A positive and down-to-earth culture.
- The potential opportunity for a permanent role.
If this sounds like the perfect position for you then please click apply to this advert, or call Sophie Evans, Gleeson Recruitment, on .