Project Manager, Data Transformation, Data Discovery, Digital transformation Your new organisation:2 x Project Manager's required on an interim basis to work via a Management Consultancy organisation to support their Higher Education end client to work on their Data Transformation Programme as part of a wider Digital Enablement programme. Your new role:The effective use of data in a modern Digital University is a key enabler for responsive, agile and secure digital services; regulatory compliance and for driving insight to improve decision making and outcomes for its students and academics. The University is investing considerably to transform the way the University is able to access and work with its enterprise data. You will play a key part to support the University and their IT team to transform the underlying technology, data standards and its approach to governing access to its data. The aim is to build a scalable, interoperable, data infrastructure as a foundation for fast deployment of future applications, analysis and reaction to changing employee and student behaviours, enhancing continuous improvement efforts in operational activities through data-driven insight, etc. Three major focus areas will be:
- Data Strategy & Enterprise Data Service
- Data Integration platform
- Business Data Warehouse
As an experienced Data Project Manager you will of worked on projects of a similar size and scale.
We need a two experienced Data Project Managers to:
- Manage these projects
- Be highly data literate, comfortable with data strategies and the concepts, tooling and processes that will need to be set up
- Work directly with the University's CDO
- Manage third party relationships and teams who will be brought in to support delivery
- Manage several business stakeholders, such as security and IT
- Navigate undefined structures/processes with confidence
- Be very comfortable with IT PMO governance (e.g. gateway process, completing key project documentation, regular status reporting, managing/tracking finances, creating project board presentation packs and leading with project boards) and general technology governance ranging from agreeing architecture, Service Transition, functional and non-functional required, Test approach, etc.
You will be a collaborative self-starter, with a clear confidence in delivery with outstanding communications skills.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.