Teaching Assistant- Ealing
TimePlan Education is currently looking for flexible and enthusiastic teaching assistants for roles in Ealing. These full-time roles will start during early July 2022, running for the remainder of the academic year and continuing on into September 2022.
- Previous experience working with children is not essential, although other relevant experience (for example in a dance, drama, sports or arts capacity) would be advantageous, as would experience supporting children or adults with SEN.
- You should hold either a Level 3 teaching assistant qualification or a university degree (although this does not necessarily need to relate to childcare). Roles for university graduates and Level 3 qualified teaching assistants are available in both primary and secondary settings in Ealing.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills are essential.
- Teaching assistant roles in Ealing schools would particularly suit individuals who are keen to undertake teacher training in the future, or who have confirmed PGCE or Teach First places, looking for teaching assistant experience in the meantime.
- TimePlan Education offers a number of benefits, including regular training and our Refer a Friend Scheme (£150 of vouchers for a referred candidate, paid once the candidate has completed 20 days of work).
- If you are interested in a teaching assistant role in Ealing, please apply today.
- TimePlan Education Group Limited is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.