Emissions Compliance Engineer
Do you have a strong moral compass and a proactive engagement of global (emissions) regulatory compliance requirements? With a knowledge of compliance responsibilities in relation to worldwide emissions regulations for diesel engines, in this role you will interpret, communicate and lead the enterprise to a strong position of global emissions regulatory compliance.
This exciting role offers both opportunity and challenge in equal measures.
If you are either a newly graduated engineer or an experienced professional, please get in contact and apply!
- Use existing data sources and systems to lead compliance improvement initiatives.
- Support compliance processes for the UK ERC group.
- Ensure strong and clear execution of compliance processes across all territories e.g., volume reporting, mandatory conformity of production testing and the xempt Engine Management Process (EEM). Working closely with the ERC India team in the governance and execution of these processes will also be required.
- Create robust, efficient process documentation and continuously improve those processes.
- Understanding of emissions legislative requirements.
- Strong knowledge of engines/ engineering degree.
- Proficient in key IT software packages (specifically that enable efficient processes) e.g. Alteryx.
- Understand technical / regulatory issues and develop appropriate guidance and lead to resolution.
- Strong moral compass with a passion for doing things right and to a high standard.
- Ability to travel (occasional) and represent the company on a global platform.
12 month full time contract.
Opportunity of hybrid working.
Based in Peterborough.
Apply now for further details.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.