iMultiply are delighted to be working with a highly established and recognisable property firm to find a Systems Accountant for their modern, city central Glasgow office. The company
With over a hundred offices worldwide including two hundred employees at their Glasgow office, this company is one of the largest property businesses in the world. Across these offices there is a culture of respect, integrity and service; and with plenty of room for growth and development, this is a fantastic company to work for. The role
The Systems Accountant will primarily provide support, guidance, and become a subject matter expertise to the business on array of accounting and banking systems that our clients use. You will be involved in but not limited to:
In order to succeed in this role, you will have:
- Responsible for the support and integrity of Property Management's client hosted accounting platforms and related modules.
- Responsible for working with clients and 3rd parties on system implementations, upgrades, new functionality, and integrity testing.
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support to users on an array of Property Management accounting systems using in-house Service Desk system.
- Work with our Property Management Accounting, Surveying and FM partners to provide procedural guidance and technical advice to system users, from both a lean operating, system and accounting best practice perspective.
- Develop relationship with clients and third-party suppliers and liaise on system development and issue resolution roadmaps.
- Provide project management support for internal and client related projects.
- Scope and document business requirements for process improvement and custom functionality or reporting.
- Experience in an end user environment
- Understanding of basic accounting principles required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with people of all levels of seniority.
- Experience with banking, procurement, and accounting software an advantage.
- Experience in IT project analyst and leadership an advantage.
- An understanding and expertise in YARDI Voyager property management (would like this but not a requirement)
This full time role offers a salary up to £35,000, with flexible hours and a flexible working philosophy.
The offices are based in Central Glasgow and is a short walk from Glasgow Queen Street.
iMultiply is committed to diversity and will promote diversity for all employees, workers and applicants. iMultiply will treat everyone equally and will not discriminate on the grounds of an individual's 'protected characteristic'.
For more information on this Accounts Payable position please contact Alex Hill at our Glasgow Office.