Pulse has an exciting new opportunity for a Physiotherapy Manager who has previous experience working within a medical setting, to join a well-established private hospital based in Colchester, Essex. Candidates applying will be available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours per week for an on-going period.
As a key member of the Senior Clinical Team, the Physiotherapy Manager will be playing an integral part in the delivery of the strategic vision and plan for the hospital, as well as accountable for the customer/stakeholder and financial results for Physiotherapy. The successful Physiotherapy Manager will be a clinical expert in their field and will join us as our Physiotherapy service continues to develop in both inpatient and outpatient services.
To be considered for this role you must have previous experience in medical physiotherapy. You will also need to be HCPC registered.Duties within this role will include:
To be considered for this role, applying candidates must have:
- Provide supportive and inspirational leadership to the Physiotherapy team
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with patients, consultants, GPs, suppliers and other key stakeholders
- Participate in delivery of care where necessary being a role model to ensure highest standards of practice are maintained
- Manage resources within budget and ensure quality and financial KPIs are achieved
- Manage the governance agenda ensuring policy compliance, audit & action planning, a continuous cycle of improvement
- Drive the growth of the private patient offering of Physiotherapy services in the hospital
- Be an integral part of the Hospital Leadership Team participating in strategy development and driving plans for achievement and success
- A BSc in Physiotherapy
- Full vaccination against COVID-19
- CSP Membership as a Chartered Physiotherapist
- Knowledge of CSP and HCPC Codes and guidelines and their implications for practice
- Evidence of previous leadership in either a private healthcare setting or NHS and proven history of effectively managing a successful team, including recruitment capability
- Strong commercial and financial awareness
- Demonstrable planning and organisational skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Strong supervision skills
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.Why Pulse?
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint - Electronic timesheet processing app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditionsNot for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.