Job Title: In Store Cleaning Manager - Retail Supermarket Site
Location: Willenhall, Neptune Industrial Estate, WV13 2PZ
Annual Salary: £17,160
Hours: 30 hours a week and working 6 days out of 7 (Weekend work included)
Shifts: Mainly early morning shifts, starting around 5.30am-6.00am and occasional evening shift.
Our client is a national Facilities Management Company and is actively recruiting for an In-Store Cleaning Manager for a Retail Supermarket site in Willenhall, WV13 2PZ.
The role Is for 30 hours a week. The role will be working 6 days out of 7 per week. This is usually Tuesday- Sunday with Monday's off.
The hours for the role will be mainly early morning shifts, starting around 5.30am-6.00am and there will be the occasional evening shift.
The In Store Cleaning Manager will be looking after a team of cleaners in a fast paced and demanding retail supermarket environment.
* Responsibility for the effective management of cleaning services with a retail supermarket store, control labour, chemical and equipment orders, cleaning standards
* Perform weekly audit with the client to company targets and remedial action to be taken on any areas for improvement
* To recruit colleagues in accordance with Company procedures
* To lead, motivate and train staff
* To adhere at all times to all company Health & Safety Rules and Regulations and ensure all appropriate documentation is maintained to ensure all HR policies, procedures and guidance are followed in respect of all employees
Ideal candidates will have a proven background in Cleaning Management ideally within a fast-paced retail environment or have been a cleaning supervisor and looking for next step into a management role.
Our client is looking for Managers who have a proven track record of managing and motivating people in a demanding environment. In return our client offers a competitive salary with the opportunity to develop your career in a forward thinking, dynamic business.
Our client is looking for someone who is confident dealing with people, both employees and client, be able to adapt to changing environments and cope well under pressure. They are also looking for people with management experience and are happy to consider people with supervisory experience of staff, payroll, and rotas.
Our Client is looking for a manager who is prepared to be hands-on and clean with the team as and when required.
Please only apply for the role if you are happy to work 30 hours a week, 6 days out of 7 every week and can do early morning starts and the occasional evening shift.
Ideal candidates will drive and have their own vehicle but our client is happy to consider candidates that do not drive but live very local to the store in Willenhall, WV13 2PZ
An immediate start is available, and they will look to interview quickly.
To apply please submit CV in the strictest of confidence to Oliver Fox at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED