CK Group are recruiting for a Director of Biostatistics to join a global CRO on a permanent basis. This position will act as Head of the Europe Biostatistics team and is fully remote in the UK.Director of Biostatistics Role:
- To oversee statistical aspects of international clinical projects, providing expert strategic advice and working closely with other teams (e.g. Programming teams).
- To lead and line manage the EU Biostatistics team.
- To develop and maintain strong relationships with clients/sponsors.
- To be responsible for overall running of the department, including financials; resourcing; recruitment; and project management.
Benefits on offer:
- At least a Master's Degree in Statistics or related subject. PhD is preferred.
- Extensive experience leading and managing statistical teams in the pharmaceutical industry. CRO specific experience is preferred.
- Strong experience working in clinical trial related statistics.
- Demonstrated strong line management experience, ideally leading a department.
- Expert software and computer skills, including SAS.
- Competitive salary, bonus scheme, private healthcare, holidays, etc.
- Remote working in the UK.
- Joining and leading a growing team within a global CRO and working on a range of projects.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK and are based in the UK. Please quote job reference 53798 in all correspondence.