Teaching Assistant Wanted - Perfect for Graduates!
Are you a graduate looking for a new opportunity or to gain experience in the classroom?
A high achieving, friendly and thriving Primary School in Croydon are looking for a confident, creative Teaching Assistant to add value to their supportive, successful, and positive team. This role would begin in September 2022 as a full-time role across EYFS, KS1 & KS2.
Within your role as a Teaching Assistant, you will assist with the management of the class, carry out interventions and deliver programmes tailored to children's needs.
The ideal candidate for this Teaching Assistant role would be a graduate aspiring to gain experience in education and for those who have experience working with children and a passion for providing pupils with an enriched, exciting, and supportive environment.
Additionally, this Teaching Assistant role is perfect to provide valuable experience for future Primary School Teachers.
Teaching Assistant Job Description
* Primary Teaching Assistant
* £75- £90
* Permanent role starting in September 2022 or sooner
* Full-time, full academic year, term time only.
* Based in Croydon
About the Teaching Assistant Role
* Provide support to pupils across EYFS, KS1 & KS2.
* Work with groups of children to carry out valuable interventions.
* Assist with students with SEN, including ASD, ADHD, Dyslexia, Speech and Language issues.
* Use your creativity and imagination to excite the pupils.
* High quality and bespoke CPD provided.
Ideal Teaching Assistant
* Previous experience working with children.
* A passion for education and creating an inspirational environment for children to flourish within.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Creative and confident to use your innovation to create fun and exciting activities!
If you are interested in this Teaching Assistant role, then apply now! Send your CV to Holly at EdEx and you will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted!)
Teaching Assistant Wanted- Perfect for Graduates