We are looking for an experienced and talented Personal Finance Copywriter
to join our ever-expanding Content team.
If you're this person, please get in touch:
- You have wide experience writing engaging blog and other content for clients
- You can write engaging, informative, and interesting copy on a wide range of financial services subjects including pensions, tax, mortgages, investing, and protection
- You can offer and accept constructive feedback to constantly improve the quality of your work
- You have good research skills, and can write insightful and authoritative content to a clear brief
- You are organised, and can meet defined deadlines
- You're happy speaking to clients to establish a clear brief for a piece of work
- You have an exceptional eye for detail and can edit and proof content to ensure high standards of accuracy.
We're a digital agency specialising in the financial services sector, based slap-bang in the middle of Nottingham. We service the marketing needs of financial advisers and planners, as well as networks, investment houses and product providers. Niche, isn't it? That's a great thing because it means we inherently know who we work with and their typical needs.
We've grown rapidly since our head honcho Phil Bray started the business in 2017, and to continue that growth, we need to add more talent to the team. If you're an experienced copywriter, we want to hear from you.
Our office is in the very heart of Nottingham's Creative Quarter, so is easy to get to (and handy for lunch!). That said, we're more interested in your personal finance experience than your location. So, if you're not in Nottingham, we still want to hear from you.Still interested? Excellent.
We're looking for someone with an enthusiastic attitude and a passion for content. On any given day you might be writing a 1,000-word blog on pensions or investing, an award entry for one of our financial planning clients, a press release, a client services brochure, or social media posts.
You'll become a key member of our team, supporting 11 other copywriters to ensure we provide high quality work, on time. We want someone who isn't afraid of being held to high standards or juggling a range of different types of writing work.
As Steve Jobs said: "Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren't used to an environment where excellence is expected."
Now you know how we got our name!
If you're the person we're looking for, we need you to be able to demonstrate:
- Proficiency in writing engaging content (please include examples of your work with your application. If you don't include a portfolio, we won't be able to consider you, and we don't want that)
- A keen eye for detail and consistency
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
If you're the right person, you will benefit from:
- The option to work from our Nottingham office
- Remote working opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on experience
- A pension scheme from day one
- A healthcare cash plan
- Our innovative, peer-voted "employee of the week" recognition scheme
- Company events and social hours.
If you think you might be the person we need, please send your CV with:
Respectfully, no agencies please.
- A covering email telling us more about you, and why you're the right person for the job
- A portfolio of your previous work.