Machinery Compliance Engineer £40k to £50k DOE + Benefits Southwest
Established over 30 years ago our client is a global leader in the manufacture and supply of high-quality bespoke automated packaging solutions for a variety of industries including pharmaceutical, FMCG, and other industrial services. They are renowned for the support provided to customers with installation, technical, and training services. Due to continued growth and success, our client is now looking for an experienced Machinery Compliance Engineer to join their growing team.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious, driven individual looking for a challenging and rewarding step up in their established career. Your role will entail:
- Formulate processes and procedures relating to product compliance (design, manufacture & test processes).
- Mitigate the risk of non-compliance by participating in product and system design reviews
- Carry out product and system evaluation and testing activities to achieve relevant certifications
- Prepare and maintain technical construction files for products and systems
- Provide cross-department guidance to ensure new and existing products, components, and materials comply with pertinent regulations worldwide
- Support continual improvement of compliance delivery regarding time, cost, and quality
You will draw on the expertise of specific departments to assess the compliance of processing and packaging machinery, ensuring that directives are being adhered to.
The successful candidate will possess technical expertise, qualifications, or an HND with significant expertise and have a sound understanding of the Machinery Directive and other EU Directives relating to CE markings. Ideally, your experience lies within complex engineering or industrial machinery projects and above all, you possess excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.