Quality Compliance Engineer Ipswich £DoE
If so, then please see below....Quality Compliance Engineer Ipswich £DoEProgressive Engineering and a major Global Engineering Name in Engineered Solutions for Industrial Applications are looking to recruit a Quality Compliance Engineer on a permanent basis for their HQ in the Ipswich area (Suffolk), owing to succession and strategic planning for 2023+.
- Are you a Quality Compliance Engineer / QC Engineer / Quality Engineer?
- Do you have Quality Compliance experience within a regulated Manufacturing, Engineering, Production or Assembly environment (such as Aerospace, Automotive, Oil & Gas etc)?
- Do you want to work for a Global Engineering & Manufacturing Company who place their staff welfare & development at the heart of everything they do?
Specifically, the Quality Compliance Engineer will be responsible for driving quality improvements throughout the business processes, working closely with the Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain and Sales departments in order to optimise business performance & Customer satisfaction, while maintaining ISO9001:2015 certification.Responsibilities of Quality Compliance Engineer:
Experience required for Quality Compliance Engineer Role:
- Maintain BOMS of current product range (incl. product changes)
- Ensure continuing compliance of the required product ranges through maintenance and delivery of external product approvals and applications.
- Support supply chain, engineering and manufacturing with product specifications when product and process changes are proposed.
- Provide specialist support for applicable product ranges both internally and externally.
- Development of directive & standards-related test plans.
- Working with the QMS Manager, to maintain QMS documentation (including Quality Manual, Company Procedures and supporting with the facilitation of ISO9001 Continuing Assessment Audits).
- Planning and execution of the internal audit process as required as part of ISO9001.
- Maintaining product & directive approvals.
- Producing Purchased Material Specifications / Technical Specifications in conjunction with the Engineering Department, Supply Chain and Product Management.
- Facilitating calibration of inspection, measuring and test equipment used on site.
- Maintaining BSI Standards and purchasing new standards when required.
- Support with maintaining and monitoring the Key Performance Indicators (including the monthly Business Review Slides) for the Quality Department.
- Supporting Service Engineer and Quality Technician functions when required, including performing Product Audits (Tear Downs) and carrying out inspections on bought in products.
- Previous Quality Engineering / Quality Compliance experience within an Engineering / Manufacturing / Production / Assembly environment
- Prior Quality Compliance experience with external approval bodies and/our working in regulated industry / to industry standards
- Previous internal audit process experience (Experience as a Qualified Internal Systems Auditor would be advantageous)
- Ability to read Engineering Drawings & understanding of material specifications.
- Experience in applying a structured approach to problem solving (8D), and the use of quality tools to identify root causes and effective CAPA.
- An understanding of ISO 9001
- Familiar with 'Lean Manufacturing', - tools/methodologies -
- Knowledge of common manufacturing processes including castings, machining etc
- Competent in the use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
For the successful Quality Compliance Engineer
, a salary reflective of experience is on offer and this Quality Compliance Engineer role is commutable from Ipswich, Bury-St-Edmunds, Colchester, Felixstowe, Sudbury, Thetford, Diss, Eye, Clacton-on-Sea & Stowmarket.
To be considered for this Quality Compliance Engineer role
, please apply via the link below.