: Group Compliance Executive (Remote) Location
: Cheshire, Northwest England
Currently on the lookout for a Group Compliance Executive to work alongside the group compliance manager. This is a newly created role to support with the continued expansion of the organisation.
As a group compliance manager, you're going to be responsible for compliance processes across the group are aligned to global regulations. You'll be working within a cross matrix role with internal stakeholders to ensure that policies and procedures comply with the highest level of standards.Key responsibilities
- To recommend, coordinate, implement all programmes and policies for the group, looking to minimise corporate and operational risk.
- Work with internal stakeholders across the group to maintain high standards in regard to policies, processes, programmes and culture throughout the group.
- Act as the key point of contact for operational managers, to be of support in the maintenance of compliance systems.
- Recommend and initiate policy changes in accordance with external governing bodies, ensuring best practice across the group.
- Be educated to a BSc level of equivalent with a STEM related subject.
- Have a strong industrial background ideally within the chemicals industry.
- Previous experience working on the maintenance of a QMS with auditing experience would be highly desirable.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written able to influence and win people over.
- The role is 100% remote, however, may be a requirement to work onsite 1 or 2 days every fortnight.
- 3-5 Day international business travel also required - All international travel cost covered