Who will I be working for?
You will be working for a highly successful organisation, who have grown significantly in the last 2 years. They have an amazing culture and really support their staff. Due to continued business growth they are seeing an Account Manager to work with their client base and successfully deliver projects.What will I be doing?
You will pro-actively build and maintain customer relationships, by delivering highly successful campaigns and therefore maximising revenue streams. You will be the link between the customer and the company.Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
What skills and experience are required?:-
- Establish and maintain excellent customer relationships through regular close contact, including face-to-face meetings, telephone and e-mail communication
- Ensure each project has a clear strategy in place and work with key stakeholders to understand pressure points and challenges
- Ensure project documentation to up to date
- Develop and maintain thorough account plans for each customer
- Ensure format and frequency of reporting
- Lead project meetings
What else do I need to know?
- Proven ability of building strong client relationships and surpassing expectations
- Experience of managing accounts and relationships for multiple customers
- Ability to prioritise and juggle multiple tasks
This is a permanent, full time position.
We really hope this great role appeals to you and you decide to apply! We love hearing from you and really appreciate every single application that we receive. We wish we could respond to your CV personally but due to the high number of responses we receive this just isn't possible.