Hybrid Finance Assistant
£10.39 per hour
3 months Temp - Perm
Tate are actively recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join our large Public Sector Client within their Account Receivable Team in Welwyn Garden City.
Training will be at the office in Welwyn Garden City for 1 week and after that, there are hybrid options available. To work from home, you must have access to your own PC or laptop.
Chasing payments from Customers - Mainly from Schools
Reconciling Customer Accounts
Resolution of Invoice Queries
Liaising with Customers and Internal Departments to resolve Invoice Queries
Skills and Experience:
· Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
· Attention to detail (essential)
· Experience in Credit Control or relevant qualification (preferable)
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel (V-lookups)
· Working knowledge of SAP (preferable)
To express interest in this opportunity, please apply today, or contact Tate for more information; (phone number removed).
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy