KPJ3253 - Unit Manager
£19.50 p/h (NHS Band 6/7) - Circa £44.6 | 44 Hours - Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A leading nursing home in the Glasgow area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RMN/RNLD to join their management team as Nurse Unit Manager on a full-time permanent basis.
About the Nurse Unit Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent full-time contract of 44 hours per week on day shifts
• A competitive hourly pay of £19.50, which is in line with NHS Band 6/7 and equates to an annual salary in the region of £44,600
• Comprehensive induction, with ongoing training and career development opportunities
• Bank holiday enhancements
• NMC and PVG fees covered for
• Flexible working opportunities
• Refer a friend scheme of up to £500
• A range of online retail discounts
• Discounted Health Club memberships
• Company Pension Scheme
• Additional on-going Training and Development Opportunities
As Unit Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within the unit, along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
What we're looking for in a Nurse Unit Manager:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Registered Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Previous leadership experience in a UK nursing home is desired
• Good clinical knowledge and understanding
• You should be able to lead, develop and motivate a team
• Excellent communication, organisational, interpersonal, and time-management skills
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation