Are you ready to bring your creative flair to a brilliant company in Oxford?
We have registered a wonderful opportunity for you to join this forward-thinking educational company as their latest Temporary Digital Marketing Officer covering digital media content creation and communications channels. You will be joining on a temporary basis to work in a standalone position, reporting directly into the college Principle, so a mature and dynamic approach will be required along with exceptional communication skills.
Flexibility in your hours will be essential as you are given the opportunity to attend events, taking photos and shooting videos; however, you will be given time back in lieu. The role is being recruited for permanently and should you be interested and be successful in the role you will be given the opportunity to apply!
Please note, this is a temporary position paid on a weekly PAYE basis. This full-time
role will start immediately, so sadly candidates with a lengthy notice period cannot be considered.Temporary Digital Marketing Officer Responsibilities
Temporary Digital Marketing Officer Rewards
- Pro-actively managing communication channels and creating digital media content both internal and external, with sensitivity to the client's values
- Managing the communication channels including the website, social media, intranet, email bulletins and the digital signage system
- Producing digital content including videos, photos, promotional graphics, web pages, internal event bulletins and news stories
- Elevating the client's online profile and the work of those associated with it, through high-quality, effective storytelling and engagement with its audiences. This will involve maintaining a high personal profile with key members of the company and support staff
- Liaising with key colleagues regarding media queries, and proactive or reactive statements for the media
A competitive hourly rate is offered alongside holiday pay.The Company
Our client is passionate about providing an inspirational and personalised service within the education sector and need an ambitious Temporary Marketing Officerto join their supportive team.Temporary Digital Marketing Officer Experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to produce diverse material for a range of audiences and purposes
- High level of attention to detail, including when working under pressure
- Experience working with a website Content Management System
- Ability to follow latest trends in social media, ideally with demonstrable proof of having significant impact on one or more platforms
- Creative approach with practical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of data protection, copyright, and website accessibility issues
- Experience producing and editing photos, videos, and promotional graphics
- Experience in assisting with the creation and facilitation of online events
- Availability to work outside normal office hours and at weekends on occasions
Our client is located within Oxford (OX2). There is onsite parking, as well as excellent public transport links.
Apply today, either online or directly to:
Katie Jaggers | Allen Associates |
Allen Associates is a leading recruitment company with offices in Oxfordshire and West London, recruiting for Marketing, Finance, Human Resources and PA/Administrative roles. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit www.allen-associates.co.uk and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.