Our client is recruiting a motivated Business Developer and Account Manager to join their growing team. The individual will assist company growth and profitability via new customer acquisition, as well as by increasing current customer spend. This role requires personal drive, tireless persistence, and business strategy expertise.Location:
London office and HomeworkingHours:
Full time 8:45am - 5:30pmSalary:
£30-40k base - OTE £90-£120kAccount Manager Responsibilities
Account Manager Requirements
- Appointment scheduling, preparation, and presentation to clients
- Generation of new leads with the intention of creating more sales/revenue
- Lead and post-sale follow-up
- Work closely with the designated sales team to strategies more effective sales methods
- Maintaining positive customer relationships post-sale
- Eliciting continued and increased spend with current customers
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product value.
- Building relationships with clients and providers based on trust and respect.
- Collaborating with providers and internal departments to facilitate client need fulfilment.
- Collecting and analysing data to learn more about consumer behaviour.
- Keeping accurate records and account notes through CRM system.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company and provider products and services.
- Resolving any complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes and communication.
- Attend set provider-led after-work events and participate in networking opportunities in a professional manner representing Flexioffices.
What They Do
- Energetic, enthusiastic & competitive
- 'Can do' attitude.
- Ability to contribute ideas, share experiences and take on board constructive feedback.
- Database experience essential
- Microsoft Office.
- Excellent telephone manner
They are a fully independent office search company, providing free expert advice on office space throughout the UK. Established in 2000 and rising to be one of the top players in the market, this successful company has expanded to Australia and their next move is planned for Asia Pac, Europe and the Americas.
They've been doing this for over 20 years and it is their commitment to forming fantastic working relationships.What's in it for you?Key benefits include:
If you feel you are suitable for the Account Manager position, please apply now!
- Flexible working from home/ various office locations
- 20 days standard holiday, your holiday allowance increases as your service increases
- An online platform that allows employees access to 1000's of discounted products, holidays and services as well as some cool free stuff too!
- Travel loan
- Networking events
- Extra training (LinkedIn, courses with providers)
- Access to provider events & classes hosted in their buildings (such as yoga, business events, & relaxation suites)
- Regular goodies & thankyous from providers
- Work with a great & social team feat. pizzas & donuts!
Keywords:Account Manager, Business Development, Sales, BDM, BDE.