An Ofsted 'Outstanding' secondary school in Westminster is searching for a bright English Teaching Assistant to fill a fantastic opportunity this September 2022 - This is a full-time, and term time only post!
This is a brilliant opportunity for an intelligent and switched-on English Teaching Assistant who is contemplating pursuing a career in teaching to gain that crucial classroom experience before committing to a PGCE.
The Head Teacher is committed to ensuring that all his Graduate Teaching Assistants are confident within the role and so offers extensive in-house training to all support staff.
If you are passionate about English and have the creativity to inspire the next generation through your love of education, then this English Teaching Assistant post could be ideal for you.
Read on to find out more about this English Teaching Assistant + Additional Training role...
· English Teaching Assistant
· Sept 2022 start - Full Time & Term Time Only
· £80 - £100 per day
· Providing whole class support within the English department
· Running small group interventions
· Helping with exam preparation & revision sessions
· 1st Class/ 2:1 English Graduate from a top-University
· Strong academic background
· Hardworking & committed to helping all students excel
· Perfect for a future Secondary Teacher
· Ofsted 'Outstanding' Secondary School
· Well resourced & modern English department
· Welcoming team of staff who offer exceptional support from day one
· In-house training & CPD for all support staff
· Teacher training may be available from September 2023 for impressive candidates
· Located in Westminster
If you are interested in this English Teaching Assistant opportunity, interviews can be arranged immediately!!
Apply for this English Teaching Assistant opportunity by sending your CV to James at EdEx. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted)!