Role: Business Case Writer- REF56701
Contracting Authority: Central Government
Contract Length: 08/1/2023
Location: Hybrid Working - one day office based, London.
Pay Rate to Intermediary: £500 PER DAY UMBRELLA
Security Clearance: SC
* Identify, develop and embed best practice in Business Case writing. Provide hands-on support to project teams in the production of Business Cases including drafting, editing and staffing.
* Develop a single view of all Business Cases anticipated and in production that can be effectively reported at project, programme and board level.
* Produce an overarching Business Case development strategy and Business Case submission timetable.
* Work with project teams to ensure robust and credible Business Cases are produced in accordance with the Business Case submission timetable.
* Ensure compliance with the Business Case development strategy.
* Work with the Quality Manager and other functional experts.
* Conduct master classes in Business Case production and develop an up-skilling strategy for the improvement of Business Cases produced.
* Maintain and develop subject matter expertise through regular contact with approving authorities and other Business Case developers.
Applying to this or any other vacancy advertised by Spinwell Global Ltd constitutes an agreement for Spinwell Global Ltd to hold your details for 24 months for the purpose of assessing suitability for the advertised position and to make you aware of any other positions deemed suitable of which they will make you aware by means of either e mail, text or phone. In line with GDPR regulations you are able to request your details be removed from the company data at any time by e mailing us