HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter / HGV Engineer
Shifts: Fri, Sat, Sun (Nights 7pm - 7am) and Mon 8pm - 12pm
Are you a HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic fed up with feeling underpaid at your current employer?
Interested in a role that only involves working 3.5 nights per week?
Simply looking for an opportunity closer to home with less travel?
HGV Technician benefits:
· Death in service
· 23 days holiday plus bank holiday
· Brand specific training courses all done at the training centre
· 5 Year Loyalty bonus scheme
· Brand specific rewards scheme
· 3.5 nights a week only
The HGV Technician role:
· Servicing and repairs to commercial vehicles
· Preventative maintenance
· Diagnosing mechanical electrical faults and rectifying defects
· Pre MOT inspections
· Carrying out relevant paperwork
· Adhering to health and safety regulations
· Keeping up to date with product knowledge and training
For more information you can contact me via:
LinkedIn - Kirsty Windle/Venatu Recruitment Group
Facebook - Kirsty Windle
Contact No - (phone number removed)
Or please click and apply and we will be in touch.
#hgvmechanic #hgvtechnician #hgvfitter #lgvmechanic #lgvtechnician #hgv #dealership #commercialvehiclemechanic #commercialvehicletechnician
At Venatu Recruitment Group, your right to privacy is important to us. By applying for this job, your information will be entered into our recruitment system. This will enable you to register for job alerts, apply for jobs and for us to help you find your next role