Marketing Executive Role Overview
A major retailer based in Leeds requires a Marketing Activity Planner to form part of their Marketing Operations Team. You will be responsible for coordinating the delivery of printed and digital POS across category departments, achieving value and quality led messaging for customers.
Excellent communication skills are essential for this marketing executive role along with experience working with design and print agencies and/or having experience in a similar marketing role.
The role entails:
* Responsible for the delivery and implementation of POS packages, projects, and solutions
* Work with stakeholders across the business to design and execute campaigns.
* Responsible for critical path management across POS projects, to ensure activity lands right first time
* Responsible for creating print briefs for partner agencies to ensure the brief is delivered with minimum amends
* Analysis of competitors activity
* Accountable for executing all POS projects to budget and in the most cost-efficient way
* Developing innovation which drives impact and a 'Low Cost Operating Model' for in-store marketing
* Support the POS Manager with other reasonable requests
What you'll need:
* Critical path management experience
* Proven track record of operational and executional excellence
* Strong communication skills - good ability to engage stakeholders and knowing when to escalate
* Proven commercial acumen and budget responsibility
* A track record of working with and managing agencies
* Salary: £25-29k basic depending on experience
* Company performance bonus
* 26 days holiday + bank holiday (increasing by a day with each year of service
* Generous Pension
* Flexible working from home and office available
If you are solution focused with a passion for marketing and thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, please apply