Rate: c250-300 per day
Location: West Yorkshire/hybrid
If you're an experienced accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA/CIPFA qualified or QBE) who's worked in the Education sector then the CFO of this impressive Trust needs your support to help them through the remainder of this calendar year.
They have created a new permanent role which the person who's been appointed will be starting in the Autumn. You'll bring your knowledge and know-how of the sector to support them through various short term pieces incl
- supporting them in the year-end process
- review and analyse the priorities around where aspects can be improved in terms of ways of working
- assist in producing the perioding reports and packs for board-level review.
Fide is an ethical agency that combines finance recruitment with mental health - an industry-first recruitment concept.
Secure this job, or any other job through Fide and the following is funded out of the recruitment fee:
- 1 job = 1 Mental Health First Aider for the company/team we recruit into ✅
- A mental health budget for the team. ✅
- Individual, tailored wellbeing support for you and the team, to be accessed whenever you need it ✅
Diverting a portion of each fee to fund and sustain! Mental Health CIC - a non-profit finance wellbeing hub providing a range of free/subsidised mental health support, training and events to individuals, finance teams, hr/people teams and places of work ✅