Account Manager Job Description
ITCH is looking for a legend to join their team and work in their Account/Project Management team.
We want an ambitious self-starter to help build strong client relationships and deliver exceptional work. We're all about solutions. We want to find an amazing Account Manager to help build what is quickly becoming one of the most exciting content agencies in London. Is that you?
This is a studio-based role that will require you to spend time in meetings, on calls, in briefings, as well as staying in close contact with clients. It can be demanding, so real motivation is required to thrive. Working hours will be standard office times; however, deadlines may stretch this further.
Our Account Manager will oversee projects on a day-to-day basis, ensuring that they run smoothly and achieve their potential.
Daily contact with clients is a key part of the job, so offering new and forward-thinking ideas is essential to the productive communication process. The AM will be expected to work directly with a lot of different clients, so a confident and friendly character is necessary.
Reporting to the company's directors, this is a fast-paced environment that is both demanding and fulfilling, involving the coordination of internal and external staff. The agency will also depend on you to give your projects direction and maintain a clear strategy to achieve the very best outcome for the client.
Typical activities will include (but not be limited to):
- Responsibility for project management, resourcing, and client management
- Ownership of projects and daily updating of Monday.com - PM Software
- Administration tasks that will help to keep campaigns well-managed and organised.
- Overseeing and managing feedback process
- Quality control of all work that is submitted to clients
- Sharing and logging campaign details from the client to all team members/making sure they're centrally available
- Writing status reports throughout the duration of the project to keep clients and peers updated
- Input into the ITCH social channels
- Being the overseer of projects from start to finish
- Oversee the office upkeep/day-to-day office management tasks
- Pitching and presenting to clients
- Entertaining clients
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Reporting on campaigns to Company Directors
- Using your knowledge and skills to push clients, the team and the agency in the most productive direction
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- At least 2 years in an agency background (ideally content) in a Client Services role
- First class organisational skills
- A proactive approach to creative projects
- Experience of working as part of a team
- A keen eye for detail, proofreading and quality control
- Awareness/willingness to learn about the creative processes and techniques - specialising film, production, and content for social media
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a cool outlook
- A personable and professional character that will allow you to build client/supplier rapport
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Superb time management skills and capacity to prioritise tasks
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Basic Understanding of InDesign
Competitive salary dependent on ability and experience. Benefits include:
- 25 days holiday as minimum with 1 extra day for every year you're here up to 29 days!
- £30 contribution monthly to gym memberships
- Yearly Subscription to Headspace App
- Bonus scheme
- Fully stocked drinks fridge
- Regular Team Socials
- Summer and Christmas Parties
If we've just described you, then get in contact today.