Robert Walters are currently working with an exceptional global business based in Surrey to assist in recruiting for an FP&A Analyst to join them on a long term basis to start ASAP.
This is a key hire for our client that has been come about due to a period of phenomenal growth. Acting as a true FP&A Analyst, you will support various stakeholders in the business (Sales, Strategy, Finance) to create various P&Ls based on potential sales scenarios.
The aim of this role is to allow our client to capture potential transactions customers could make which in turn, would influence decision making.
Key elements of this role include:
- Draft & produce P&Ls by collations scenario plans.
- Business partnering with various functions to allow the business to make insightful business decisions.
- Develop, implement and maintain an effective planning and analysis capability that will ensure success can be measured.
- Modelling the financial impact of business proposals/plans.
- Production regular financial reporting to give an overview of business and financial performance.
We would love to speak to candidates with the following criteria:
- Qualified or Nearly qualified accountant accountant with proven experience in accounting or industry finance.
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to communicate effectively at all levels, get key messages across succinctly and work with others.
- Proven experience in demonstrating accountability and ownership.
Given the urgency of the role, we are looking to speak to individuals who are available on a short notice period. We are looking to pay a day rate of £230 - £260 per day + holiday and a discretionary bonus of up to 10% of annual salary.