Do you want to be part of a team of talented individuals that share a common goal to bring success to the company and your clients? Perhaps working with some of the UK's most prestigious companies on your career bucket list? If so, please keep reading!
Our client is a multi-award-winning search marketing agency with many industry awards under their belt! As a result of rapid growth and the successes they have achieved within their market sector, they are recruiting for a driven Account Manager to join their team based in Hooton. As Account Manager, you will work with new and existing client accounts to ensure that we deliver the highest level of service and maximise all potential business whilst maintaining regular contact with clients and reviewing their account performance to ensure that it meets client objectives. You will be responsible for a portfolio of approximately 5 - 10 customers' accounts, consisting of large brands and SME clients. On offer for the successful Account Manager is a competitive salary and an amazing benefits package along with a relaxed and fun working environment.Key Responsibilities:
- Be the day-to-day contact for your portfolio of clients
- Work closely with internal departments to oversee delivery of service to enable you to manage the client's portfolio
- Renegotiate and renew contracts on an ongoing basis
- Review, send, discuss and analysing monthly reports with clients.
- Create contracts, proposals and marketing literature for the purpose of renewing contracts, cross selling new products and services, up-selling and retaining clients where applicable
- Review and check all client workflow to ensure delivery and placement of workflow in line with agreed client strategy
- Identify and highlight any potential issues with work or client performance
- Work closely with internal departments to oversee delivery of service
- Attend both internal and external client meetings and proactively anticipate client's expectations regarding account performance before attending the meeting
- Keep detailed documentation of client correspondence including meeting and call agenda's and minutes including owners and a timescale for each task
What goodies will you get?
- Demonstrable account management experience with responsibility for a commercial portfolio
- Understanding and ability to interpret campaign data relating to Search Engine Optimisation (SEO),Pay Per Click (PPC) and website performance.
- Previous experience working in digital on PPC and/or SEO campaigns is preferred
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to develop relationships and build rapport with clients
- Ability to understand and interpret client data in a clear and commercial manner
- Ability to work within a team and on own initiative
- Drive to meet and exceed targets/timescales
- Desire and ability to quickly learn while on the job
- Intermediate/advanced Microsoft Office Excel user
- Intermediate/advanced Adobe InDesign user
- Hybrid working policy
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- 25 days holiday (after 2 years service) plus bank holidays and everyone gets their birthday off
- Quarterly employee recognition and rewards
- Death in service benefit (after 1 years service)
- Christmas and Summer company parties
- Mental health support and employee helpline
- Relaxed and supportive atmosphere (casual dress code)
- Games room with air hockey, foozball etc
- Free parking, tea, coffee, fruit and monthly full breakfast