Data Senior Account Manager - London £35K to £45K plus benefits
SAM with good understanding of digital and data driven marketing is needed to join a London CRM agency to work on their key clients.
As a good relationship builder you will work with the clients to help them improve and deliver on their data and CRM strategy, working on their data driven campaigns across email and web builds.Data Senior Account Manager - Experience
- Past experience working within a CRM / data or integrated agency or from a client-side marketing role with a focus on CRM and data
- A detailed understanding of eCRM / email marketing
- Project management of campaigns
- Good client facing and communications skills
- An organised team player who is motivated and ambitious
This role will suit you if you love account management and data!
Salary £35K to £45K depending on level, plus benefits and excellent career prospects.