Who we are and what we do:
We are a small, growing business focused on empowering charities and fundraisers by providing a simple, effective fundraising platform and the consultative advice needed to make their campaigns truly successful.
As a company, we recognise our place within the community that we're trying to serve. We are committed to maintaining the highest levels of social and environmental standards that we can, including committing to carbon neutrality. We are constantly looking to innovate the way we work for the good of humanity.
We also actively try to create a workplace where every person feels supported and encouraged to flourish, with a working culture that is based on respect and inclusion, and a commitment to provide equal opportunities for everyone regardless of their background.
We are a high-energy group of people and pride ourselves on offering a fun, rewarding and flexible working culture whilst maintaining the highest standards of service for our clients.The role:
- To manage circa 150 events / campaigns per year (approx. 150 clients).
- To maintain exceptional client service and a quality and consistent relationship with the client throughout the planning process to ensure satisfaction and success.
- To on board clients with the services sold once handed over from the sales team, including our premium live event offering, premium online offering, and Givergy Virtual + offering.
- To offer consultations to your events / campaigns to ensure the client raises as much as possible.
- To drop into live events where necessary to ensure a smooth hand-over from you to the event staff.
- To look at opportunities throughout the planning process to promote the Givergy auction items, payment services and event team.
- To use our CRM system (Salesforce) to plan the events / campaigns and brief event staff.
- To support a team of Global Support Agents (GSA's) who initiate the campaigns in our Campaign Management System (CMS) and support clients globally.
- To conduct a client, debrief call/meeting to collate positives and feedback information.
- To work with the nominated Salesperson to achieve a client rebooking post event.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience of delivering events either as an Event Manager or a supplier to the event, or a minimum of 2 years Account Management experience from within an Event Management company or non-profit.
- A customer focused and detail orientated professional.
- A target and results driven individual.
- Someone who works well in a fast-paced environment, capable of prioritising and managing multiple projects and tasks.
- A team player - someone who works successfully as part of a wider team. This role requires a team approach to deliver events.
- A maximum of 2 days holiday can be taken during high season (usually March, May, June, September, October & November), exceptional circumstances can we discussed I.E your wedding.
- You will be provided with a laptop which will allow you to take/make calls using our VOIP system from home. You must have sufficient internet at home with downloads speeds of 20MB + and upload of 5 MB+
09:00 - 17:30 GMT
There will be the requirement of occasional evening and weekend work to cover workload and your event schedule, which can be taken back as lieu in low season as per the instruction of your line manager. Starting:
Home based, plus 1 or 2 days a week in office - Offices via WeWork All Access Membership (London)To apply:
Please send a brief covering letter and CV to Katie Collins (email@example.com)