Podean is the leading global Amazon-focused agency. We work with global and progressive local brands, delivering on their needs as they relate to accelerating their sales on Amazon and other major marketplaces. Our services span eCommerce strategy, content creation and optimization, media management, marketplace operations, and innovation consulting. Role Description:
An Account manager at Podean partners with clients and the rest of the Podean team to develop and execute an Amazon and marketplace strategy, drive incremental growth, foster product improvements, and innovate once the Amazon foundations are in place. Build client trust by educating them on how to be successful in all aspects of Amazon, create a roadmap for new work streams and manage various projects with our internal teams to proactively develop the account. The ability to talk to clients about (and execute) media campaigns will be critical to this role.
Client servicing, plan creation, program delivery, project management, and analysis will all be key functions in this role with the expectation that AMs are across media, creative, and retail solutions as well as overall marketing and eCommerce strategy.
Additionally, the AM will lead Business Reviews with clients to incorporate inputs across all solutions that relate to their business objectives and make educated, well-researched recommendations for future activity.
The AM will also develop best practices for successful marketing on Amazon, providing onboarding and training sessions when needed both internally and to our clients. Day-to-day requirements:
- You will have a sound understanding of the Amazon eCommerce marketplace and its solutions, understand client needs and consult with them from a holistic perspective to achieve the best possible results both on and off Amazon
- You must have a good understanding of digital media, ideally hands-on experience with Amazon Sponsored Ads.
- Be the internal advocate for your client, understand/ monitor team progress on completion of tasks and communicate this with the client, regularly check their Amazon account, review reporting
- You'll own all client meetings, take notes, and update documents to share with the client
- Lead communications and manage client expectations as needed. Ensure that we are building trust as a team with the client.
- Harness your experience in media and communications to develop winning brand and media strategies for growth and performance with our media team
- Own client presentations and documents - both collaboratively putting together decks and running presentations
- Leverage Amazon's data and your understanding of Podean's customers to provide guidance to both new and existing clients via business reviews and frequent client sessions
- Work cross-functionally with sales, retail, media, and creative teams to drive revenue and increase client satisfaction
- Lead the way in helping clients problem solve challenges and issues they encounter. We are creative and collaborative in our solutions. These can be shared on slack and brought to team meetings to brainstorm as a team.
- Stay up to date on all things Amazon and communicate Amazon updates, changes, and new opportunities with clients
- Strong understanding of Amazon's products and services, particularly advertising
- 2+ years of professional experience in digital media, eCommerce, or marketing
- Client account management, relationship building, and leadership skills
- Strategic planning experience
- Highly responsive and organized, with proven project management skills
- Thorough understanding of marketer's challenges through relevant job experience
- Experience communicating with and supporting internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft suite of products (esp. Excel and PowerPoint)
- Commercial acumen
What We Offer
- Integrity and accountability
- Comfort with Ambiguity and change
- Growth mindset
- Strong communicator
- Attention to detail
- Bachelor's Degree
- Flexible work policy including a flexible work week and 100% remote workforce
- Competitive remuneration
- Professional development to drive career growth. As a fast-growing agency, the sky is the limit.
- Collaborative, supportive, and innovative work environment with team-building events and celebrations
To apply for this role, please submit a CV and cover letter along with your application, explaining why you're the smart and hungry go-getter to help take Podean to the next level in Europe.