What's in it for you!
• Salary £25-27k
• 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday (37.5 hour week)
• 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays), company pension, free parking
Why we'd work there!
• Lovely team and working culture
• Nice offices
• Future bonus potential
What you'll do
Build New Product & Merchandise throughout its life time in the business
• Update the site keeping fresh with relevant content
• Produce & post social media
• Review sell through of the products across all platforms adjusting strategy where needed to drive sales.
• Be in touch with the competitors in the golf industry.
• Work with the buying team creating email content to be sent to our database weekly.
• To ensure compliance of the website(s) with all legislative and regulatory requirements
• Work closely with our digital agency on broader projects like PPC and development work to help increase traffic and conversion
• To manage basic day to day SEO content and liaise with our digital agency regarding the more long term strategy.
• Manage our market place channels day to day.
• Experience using Shopify Digital Platform.
• To work with suppliers and buying team to source appropriate artwork and photography
• To be able to see the bigger picture, shape strategy, grow the web channel, as well as being able to implement change successfully
• Any ad hoc duties commensurate with the role
• To play golf is desirable but not a necessity
Are you an e-commerce genius?
How you apply!
Email your CV
A full job description will be shared upon registration
Not for me, for a friend!
If you refer a friend, once they complete their first 8 weeks of work, contact us for a £75 Amazon Voucher