We have immediate starts available for a project that is dealing with the preparation and processing of examination papers.
In order for timescales to be met you MUST be available to work a six day week including Saturday's and have no holidays booked for the duration of the project.
The key tasks for this role include:
- Carrying out script investigation activities in line with work instructions
- Investigating complex queries
- Gathering data through various reports and Power BI
- Analysing data
- Identifying solutions to each query
- Escalating unresolved queries
- Updating reports
- Performing keying activities during investigations
- Performing deletion activities as per process
- Performing physical box search in terms of complex queries
- Following instructions as directed by Script Investigation Coordinators
- Proactive approach
- Analytical thinking
- Problem solving
- Effective communication both written and verbal
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment to an excellent standard
- Experience of using Microsoft Excel - Power BI would be an advantage but training will be given
As you will be working with materials that represent years' of hard work for individual candidates who have taken exams, you must be able to stay focussed on quality and be able to work efficiently and accurately taking responsibility for your part in the process.
You will be given full training although you should be confident in highlighting any issues or questions to your Supervisor.
Hours of work are 7.30am to 5.00pm at £10.50 per hour.