Primary SEN Teaching Assistant
Location: Coventry, CV6
Twenty 4 Seven Education are pleased to offer the exciting role of special needs teaching assistant in a SEN primary school in Coventry.
The school is a specialist primary school, in a small village based in Warwickshire. The environment in which the school provides, benefits children whose specific educational, communication and/or social ad or emotional needs cannot be met in mainstream school. The school provides a safe learning environment for children and young people with educational and social needs which are associated with the challenges of ADHD, AD, Autism, dyslexia, dyspraxia, and SEMH.
This highly rewarding role is perfect for someone ambitious who is willing to learn new skills in order to really make a difference in the lives of young learners with SEN.
As an SEN TA, you will be involved in:
* Development of a curriculum that is appropriate for pupils with severe/complex learning difficulties
* Establishing curriculum differentiation to support access for pupils with severe/complex learning difficulties
* The development of early communication
* Building up evidence portfolios and teaching and learning resources
* Supporting pupils to regulate their behaviour
The successful candidate will:
* Have a good knowledge of SEN, SEMH and Autism
* Have a good command of the English language
* Have relevant and up to date professional knowledge
* Work with honesty and integrity, have a passion to serve the community and commitment to making a difference