37.5 hours per week
£40,000 - £55,000 per annum D.O.E. + bonus scheme + other great benefits
Prince Personnel are working with a family run, Telford based business who are looking for a Finance Manager on a permanent basis. This is a key role within the business reporting into the Managing Director. You will have 3 direct reports in the accounts team. We are looking for someone who can come in to drive the business forward and offer new ideas.
You will be responsible for
* Production of monthly management accounts for presentation to the Board
* Review of management accounting systems to consider any improvements
* Preparation of budgets
* Monitoring of cash position
* Production of annual statutory accounts
* Liaison with the external auditors
* Oversee and support credit control function
* Ensure VAT compliance
* Ensure timely payment of PAYE and corporation tax
* Assist in the collection of information to support the company's R&D tax claims, including the maintenance of contemporary R&D project records
* Submit confirmation statements
* Assist General Manager with any HR meetings, including disputes and disciplinary matters
* Produce contracts for new employees
* Prepare & submit monthly payroll to external payroll service
* Annual reviews of insurances and utility contracts
* Ad hoc analysis as required by Managing Director
* Oversee "Project" work e.g. upgrade of financial IT systems
* Providing IT Support to Purchasing Manager
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will be someone looking for a new challenge who can bring new ideas to the business. You will be a strong communicator to work with other employees within the business at all levels. You will have strong IT skills including MS Excel.
The application process:
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we're able to progress with your application within 72 working hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won't be retained. So, if you're not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.
Prince Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you're seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you'll find us easy to deal with. Located in thriving Telford, we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire and North Wales. Prince Personnel specialise in commercial, accounts and finance and technical recruitment. With the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.