* Pension matching up to 5% (salary sacrifice with savings going into the pension)
* Free car parking
* Training programme with professional subscriptions paid
* Introducers commission
* Mobile phone
This is a fantastic opportunity to join not only a growing business but one that truly values employees. You'll join a team that genuinely promotes a work/life balance.
The role will see you working closely with the partner with regular workflow meetings and support where required. You will be the first point of contact for a portfolio of clients and will be responsible for preparing accounts, corporate and personal tax returns including book keeping and VAT returns.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Providing support for your own portfolio of clients - first point of contact
* Preparation of accounts, corporate and personal tax returns
* Liaise directly with clients to ensure all information and documentation has been received to prepare accounts
* Deal with any queries or questions a client may have and resolve these
* Assist clients with book keeping and VAT returns
* Work closely with book keeping team to ensure workflows are managed
* Meet workflow and turnaround targets
* Assist with other accounting duties as required
Ensure company compliance is maintained 100% of the time
The ideal candidate will be either qualified or part qualified and have had exposure to a broad range of industries.
If you are looking to join a company that offers a supportive team environment and the chance to progress within your career then this is your chance