- Jun 17, 2022
- £75k - £80k
My client a leading renewable energy business is looking to hire a Group Reporting Manager on a temporary or temp to perm basis
The role is a newly created role in an exciting business which is supporting green energy and sustainability. The are looking to hire a Group Reporting Manager to report into the Head of Finance to drive forward projects and BAU reporting for the group. This will include financial control and reporting across all their projects.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Helping to shape various systems including: general ledger, statutory reporting and consolidation systems. This will also need to ensure that appropriate controls, interfaces and reporting are in place.
- Implement strong financial control and month end close processes including monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Design and deliver strong financial reporting and timely quality management information and analysis
- Preparation of financial reports for the business and ensure appropriate accounting policies are adopted and applied for project, Management and Group reporting.
- Own the production of annual statutory reporting.
- Manage relationships with internal and external parties including Tax, external auditors, outsource service providers and advisors.
Skills and experience required:
- Qualified accountant - ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- Experience with reporting an consolidations in a group function
- Strong technical knowledge of IFRS.
- Experience of preparation of annual statutory financial statements and implementation of general ledger systems would be highly desirable.
- Strong attention to detail
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.