The main responsibilities of the Director of Finance & Lending will be:
- Managing appraisal band feasibility studies of the projects
- Upkeeping the financial model of the business
- Identifying and secure strategic investment partners across the capital stack. Proposing the optimum mix of sources across, Equity, Pref Equity, Mezzanine and Senior Debt
- Identifying and securing strategic partners with team for areas such as Affordable Housing, Retail and Hospitality elements of the project
- Working with Development Director, managing cashflows and ongoing costs
- Analysing all investment requirements and determining appropriate investment /financing strategies
- Managing existing investments within the UK including where required re-financing of existing assets
- Monthly reporting on financial work stream
- Reviewing all performance of UK investment portfolio and prepare required report for management as acquired
- Developing and maintaining knowledge on all market securities.
- Preparing and submitting all reports to management as assigned.
- Writing clear and well-informed financing recommendations based on thorough research and analysis
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in finance or a relevant field from an accredited and certified institution.
- A minimum of 10 years related experience in real estate finance matters
- Master's degree desired and/or professional qualification
- Proven experience in large scale Investment and/or development projects at Director level
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
This is a unique and highly attractive position where an individual has the opportunity to shape the financial strategy of a well established and highly successful organisation.
Salary £130,000-£150,000 Plus significant bonus and benefits