Regional Operations Manager / Regional Account Manager Surrey, Chobham, Guildford, Farnborough, Aldershot and Camberley areas
£35,000 plus Bonus - Car or Car allowance (£4200) and benefits
Excellent benefits and career development -
Our client a leading national services company are currently seeking a Regional Operations Manager / Account Manager to join this fast business to help retain and develop this ongoing specialist account within the health sector.
Your role will include:
* Day to day support and delivery, review, audit and the management of cleaners within the Surrey area,
* You will audit and control and supervise the operatives and support the Regional A&E Director and be responsible to review, audit and verify the quality and delivery of our specialist subcontract works within their defined areas.
* Ensure that you provide a compliant delivery of all specialist services in guidance of legislation across our clients accounts.
* To provide daily integration and support to our contracts, clients and operational support.
* Estimation and integrate with our remote mobile workforce.
* To provide Continuous improvement of the business processes and procedures to deliver consistent standards of service, to meet and exceed our customer's expectations.
* To focus on service delivery and to achieve customer satisfaction within agreed service levels.
* Manage your personal workloads to ensure maximum productivity and effective time management • Endeavour to achieve targets and deadline
Ideally you will come from account management with experience in managing accounts face to face and within a fast paced environment - who is good at thinking on their feet and is good at problem solving.
In return our client offers an excellent salary of £35,000 plus bonus, car or car allowance with excellent benefits and career development.
Apply now for an immediate interview