Position title: Finance Analyst - GE Account
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
Location: Bristol (BS32)
Pay: £15.00ph paid weekly via umbrella
Duration: 6 month contract, possibility for extension
* Work with the FM teams and Regional Finance Manager to provide accurate and timely month end reporting, forecasting and annual planning processes
* Provide monthly consolidation & variance analysis for the corporate results for the region including but not limited to Month end transaction processing up to close, Invoicing, Balance sheet reconciliation processes.
* Perform monthly reviews of corporate & client results with key budget holders & the account FM community, providing reports against variances to plan and contract and suggest resolution, where appropriate.
* Provide proactive financial and commercial support to country teams through the delivery of timely, accurate and user-friendly monthly reports to support business decisions
* Manage contract support team in the region to ensure effective controls are maintained on the accounts end to end P2P processes
* Maintain a robust business & financial controls regime, including management of delegated financial authority and proper separation of duties maintaining correct and effective use of client and company resources to ensure compliance to international best practice/GAAP
* Optimize cash flow from activities - Assist in ensuring timely and accurate invoicing for services in line with contractual terms and liaison with client(s) to actively review collections & manage aged debt for the region
* Support the Regional operations managers and their teams with all financial related issues.
* Review quality of client reporting and reconciliations to ensure that contractual commitments are met, and corporate expectations delivered. Work with the FM team to ensure that changes to commercial terms are dealt with in line with client corporate expectations for example change controls, backup documentation & budget amendments
* Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or university in a business- related field.
* Member of recognised Accounting Organisation.
* Demonstrable experience in finance analyst/Contract Support role
* Strong financial /management reporting experience
* Other European languages - Desirable
Knowledge and Skills Required:
* Excellent IT skills, must be highly competent in using Excel (intermediate level proficiency), SAP & JDE.
* Ability to apply excellent written and verbal communication skills to accurately explain/report activity.
* Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues and work collaboratively with business partners, key employees, top management, and client groups on various projects