We are looking for Hard Working experienced Drivers to join our Team in Leighton Buzzard delivering Pharmaceutical goods to independent Chemists.
Days/Hours are Monday to Friday
Start time is between 06:30 & 07:30 until route completion.
* To be aware of the following day's journey including the logical route of delivery and
* allowing for any timed drops or other irregularities.
* To check load items, security and all necessary equipment, Paperwork and fuel cards are on board prior to leaving the depot for the day's journey.
* To check the vehicle in accordance with the drivers daily check sheet and to take action as required before departure.
* To unload goods at the customer's premises safely, efficiently and always in a considerate and polite fashion taking into account the care and attention for the general public at all times.
* To adhere to transport legislation and take Work time and driving breaks in accordance to the rules in place.
* To be aware of the legal load capacity of the vehicle to be driven.
* To be aware of and how to follow the company procedure for the vehicle breakdowns.
You will also be responsible for and measured by the following criteria:
* Obtaining signatures for stock delivered on account
* Being aware of and completing as necessary all company required documentation.
* On return, clearing all empties off the vehicle (unless after 7 pm).
* On return, removing all personal possessions and rubbish (cans/bottles etc) from vehicle cabs.
* Ensuring the vehicle is returned with a full tank of fuel.
* Making management aware of all vehicle defects and maintenance requirements as soon as possible via drivers daily check sheet.
* Helping to keep our delivery fleet clean and in good working order at all times.
* Assisting warehouse when required